This age cries out for authentic femininity.
Julie Nelson delivers a timeless message
to a new generation.
What does God want for women? The culture says one thing, the Church another.
- Catholic women of child-bearing years are 29% more likely to have an abortion than their Protestant counterparts.
- 31% of all abortions are committed by Catholics. [Source: Guttmacher Institute]
- 80% of women who experienced abortion wish they had chosen a different option.
- A general devaluing and rejection of motherhood
- A belief that a child is a threat to a mother’s happiness and success
- Female teens develop depression twice as often as their male counterparts.
“It is in dialogue with God, enlightened by prayer, that the Christian woman continually searches to answer the Lord’s call, in the reality of her situation. This is a prayer that is always supported by the maternal presence of Mary. She, who cared for her divine Son, who propitiated his first miracle at the wedding at Cana, who was present on Calvary and at the Pentecost, shows you the road to take to deepen the meaning and role of women in society and to be fully faithful to the Lord Jesus Christ and to your mission in the world.”
~ Pope Francis