Restored and Radiant
Come and get some R & R.
Women, girlfriends, gal pals, you are the be-loved daughter of the one true King. God loves you but it is not always easy to welcome Him into the spaces of our hearts. How can we fully receive His love? What keeps us from inviting our Lord into those unseen spaces in our hearts? Drawing from my own journey, I will share the heartaches and the joys that will lead us to be restored women and radiant before Our Father.
Women, You Are a Genius!
St. John Paul II is one of my heroes. It is through his writings on women, that I discovered my own true identity and worth. Based on St. John Paul II”s writing, Mulerius Dignitatum: the Dignity of Women, I will outline the four uniquely imbued gifts created in all women that will give you deeper faith and freedom to be who you are.
- The Well Gathering, Des Moines, Iowa
- St. Francis of Assisi Stephen Ministry, West Des Moines
- St. John of Adel Women’s Brunch, Adel, Iowa
- St. Mary Women’s Association, Des Moines, Iowa
- St. Joseph Altar and Rosary, Des Moines, Iowa